2010 Ride for the Cure / Roule pour la vie

Fifty-two Novartis Canada employees are cycling 600km from Toronto to Montreal Sept 25-28, 2010 to raise awareness & money for breast cancer research. This website shares the team’s preparation & stories from the road. Cette année, 52 employés de Novartis Canada parcourront à vélo les 600km qui séparent Toronto de Montréal, du 25 au 28 septembre, pour recueillir des fonds pour la recherche sur le cancer du sein. Ce site Web diffusera leur histoires du voyage.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Pain- Sept 23rd: Jeff Martens

Just when I thougth the wind was going to kill us all. 200km with the dreaded wind in our face...help me! Our team was plagued with illness. Les and Michael were hit with a stomach bug, I continued to lose my fight with the flue and to top it off my knee went. As I was about to go in the van...Joe, and Phillippe told me they would push me all the way to Cornwall before letting me entering the van. I did not get in the van. Sean approached me and said...every man has a part... and this afternoon my part wouldn't be pulling the team, it would simple be a player in a team of tremendous atheletes and leaders. These guys are amaizing I feel priviledged to be apart of this group...thanks guys... you brought me home.

Jeff
 
Site Meter