2010 Ride for the Cure / Roule pour la vie

Fifty-two Novartis Canada employees are cycling 600km from Toronto to Montreal Sept 25-28, 2010 to raise awareness & money for breast cancer research. This website shares the team’s preparation & stories from the road. Cette année, 52 employés de Novartis Canada parcourront à vélo les 600km qui séparent Toronto de Montréal, du 25 au 28 septembre, pour recueillir des fonds pour la recherche sur le cancer du sein. Ce site Web diffusera leur histoires du voyage.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Jane Hladky-More Wow!!

Hi everyone, I would like to Thank everyone who sponsored this ride for me and all those who supported all the members of our team. Truly without the help of everyone we couldn't have done such an awesome job. We had bike mechanics, massage therapists, cheerleaders, massive support from our drivers who took care of every detail imaginable, team mates who had injuries and cycled through more pain than you can imagine. I have been honored to have joined such an awesome group of individuals! We have raised over $110,000 and it is such a great feeling.
I thank so much the support of my family, my 4 children and incredible husband who gave me the time I needed to train and the time away to do this. This has been very emotional as I ride along thinking about all of the memories of my mother and the mothers of my close friends. I think also of all my customers who tell me stories of their patients and support me in the effort to do the best for their patients each and every day.....Thank you, Thank You, to all.
 
Site Meter