2010 Ride for the Cure / Roule pour la vie

Fifty-two Novartis Canada employees are cycling 600km from Toronto to Montreal Sept 25-28, 2010 to raise awareness & money for breast cancer research. This website shares the team’s preparation & stories from the road. Cette année, 52 employés de Novartis Canada parcourront à vélo les 600km qui séparent Toronto de Montréal, du 25 au 28 septembre, pour recueillir des fonds pour la recherche sur le cancer du sein. Ce site Web diffusera leur histoires du voyage.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Les Brown Hi to BC

A great day again today, reaching Kingston Ontario! We averaged speeds in the mid 30's. We are half way to Montreal. My bum is still pretty good, thanks to the wonders of Butt Butter!Tomorrow is a 200KM day ending at Cornwall Ontario, close to the Quebec. I want to thank all the sponsors, friends and my family. You give me the motivation to keep going. Also, your support that will benefit breast cancer research (Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation). BTW, I far exceeded my goal of raising $2,000. Thanks! I look forward to updating you again tomorrow. Hope you had a great weekend.
 
Site Meter