2010 Ride for the Cure / Roule pour la vie

Fifty-two Novartis Canada employees are cycling 600km from Toronto to Montreal Sept 25-28, 2010 to raise awareness & money for breast cancer research. This website shares the team’s preparation & stories from the road. Cette année, 52 employés de Novartis Canada parcourront à vélo les 600km qui séparent Toronto de Montréal, du 25 au 28 septembre, pour recueillir des fonds pour la recherche sur le cancer du sein. Ce site Web diffusera leur histoires du voyage.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Looking Forward to the Ride

First, I must say that I have truly enjoyed the preparation for this great event. I have never been much of a cyclist before. In fact, all my athletic life has been spent in contact sports such as hockey and rugby. I guess as I age I am looking for less impactful sports. The Ride for the Cure has already allowed me to foster new relationships with my colleagues and build on old ones. This in itself is very rewarding.

I look forward to having more rewarding experiences over the entire ride.

I want to thank all of my sponsors. Without you this ride would not be possible for me. Please watch the site for my updates from now until the completion of the ride for 2006.

Best wishes,

Steve
 
Site Meter